Tuesday 30 October 2012

Gaming Review of most of the games I posted

Gaming Review

RuneScape
I like the game RuneScape because there is a lot of gameplay involved and the graphics are not bad. You can change the graphics level any time you wish to suit your needs. The trading system is pretty good and the features in the game really interest me.
What I like about the game:
I love the trading system as it makes it really easy and convineint to earn money in RuneScape. The items I feel are at a good price and the features such as clan making is good. I also feel that there are enough skills to enjoy training and the rewarding system for working hard to get skills up pays off.
What I dislike about the game:
I dislike the fact that 'Jagex' is not strict enough when people break rules. I feel that when someone has been caught scamming, they should be banned for a long period of time, as you must have read the rules before you even logged into RuneScape. I also hate the botting problems with the game which causes ruination of the economy and prices of items.
How I rate RuneScape (1-10, 10 being outstanding or extremely perfect)

Overall: 9/10
Graphics: Dependent on settings
Gameplay: 8/10
Storyline of quest: 8.5/10

League of Legends
League of Legends is a good game with decent graphics and fairly good gameplay. You can also change the graphics level anytime you wish and the features in the game are fairly decent.
What I like about League of Legends:
I like League of Legends because there are several champions which I can play as. This means I'll never get bored when playing the same few characters over and over again.
What I dislike about League of Legends:
I dislike that you can only fight in League of Legends. I would be pleased if there were campaign modes for each champion based on their Lore.
How I rate League of Legends (1-10, 10 being outstanding or extremely perfect)

Overall: 8/10
Graphics: Dependent on settings
Gameplay: 7.5/10
Character pricing: 7/10

MineCraft
Minecraft is a decent game with good gameplay and graphics that once again can be changed according to settings. I feel that there are enough items in MineCraft at the moment however I would like more items being added soon.
What I like about Minecraft:
I like MineCraft because the gameplay is good with several items and the fighting system is pretty good. I also think that there are enough items for me to use as well.
What I dislike about Minecraft:
The only thing I dislike about Minecraft is when you play on a difficulty other than peaceful, you may have a slight chance of a creeper blowing up your house. I also dislike that I find a bit too many lava pools when I go mining.

Overall: 8/10
Graphics: Dependent on settings
Gameplay: 9/10
Amount of items in game: 8.5/10

Slender
Slender is a horror based game based on the myth 'Slender Man'.
 

What I like about Slender is that it is a really fun game, although the gameplay is limited. It really scares the soul out of you. This would be a fantastic game to play when in groups of friends. However if you really don't feel comfortable with being scared, then don't play it by all means.

Overall: 7/10
Graphics: 9/10
Gameplay: 6/10
Scariness: 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment